Pond Department Assistant APPLY NOW
We are looking for experienced store assistants to help with our growing number of customers. Based on the Wirral near Chester, Water World is one of the largest and longest established Pet & Aquatic Centres in the UK.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience, ideally 3 years in pet & aquatic retail and have passion for the hobby and a helpful and happy personality. The position involves the day to day maintenance of the store and a variety of livestock in store and serving customers to a high standard. High standards are important to our business and applicants should be enthusiastic and professional.
The person we are looking for should be practical, positive and a good problem solver and keep to be part of an existing team.
As a full time assistant the following will be required;
- Ensure excellent livestock care and store presentation
- Great all of our customers in a professional and polite manner
- Communicate your fish keeping knowledge to customers with a variety of experience levels
- Complete all of your tasks correctly and efficiently to ensure that customers leave the store feeling great about their visit.
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and hard-working
- Making sure stock is available on the shop floor, priced up correctly.
To apply for this position click the 'Apply now' button above.
About Water World Pet & Aquatic Centre
"Since 1965, Water World has provided pets and their owners with everything they need to keep their pets healthy. With a large selection of products that are ethically sourced, as well as expert advice on how best for you care-taking your pet's needs in mind; this family run business is still going strong decades later!"
2023-03-26|||Water World, Wirral|||Pond Department||||||VeuMI~HFdVWYcw4F|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single|||9.20|||||||||false